A while ago, South African Multi-Gaming Organization (MGO), Sinister 5 added a Nigerian FIFA Pro player Daniel “DOX” Osemudiame to its ranks.
Months down the line, both parties have decided to part ways. Reason for the mutual agreement was not disclosed.
Under Sinister 5, Dox achieved the followiing:-
- Top 16 Toyota esport challenge (PS 4)
- Top 3 bring back sports charity event (Bragging rights, Xbox)
- Top 3 back sports charity event (No rules)
- Winner bring back sports charity event (House Rules, Xbox)
- Became a Twitch affiliate
Dox took to his social media to thank his fans and hinted his next moves on building his brand and his commitment to the gaming community.
We wish him all the best in his future endeavors.