From the 21st to the 23rd of June, the Middle east and North African region will be experience a digital gaming conference like never before.
The DGC Live is a virtual conference on the gaming industry. It celebrates and promotes innovators with regional and international impact as well as emerging talent in the digital innovation sector.
DGC LIVE 2020 will feature more than 100 industry stakeholders, including developers, publishers, investors, government, platform and service representatives, eSports teams and mentors, and virtual reality players and innovators.
The conference will focus on current industry trends, challenges, new technologies and brainstorming on the future of the gaming in the MENA region.
For the first time, Africa as a whole region will be in attendance to highlight her gaming and esports ecosystem.
Africa will be represented by cross- cultural and multidisciplinary delegation from more than 8 countries. The delegation is led by the pioneering agency 360 Gaming of Senegal with the support of the Digital Technology Park of Senegal.
Speaking to Kofi S. Latzoo, the head of the delegation, he had this to say.
“We thought it was the best time to demonstrate the agility of the ecosystem in Senegal, Africa and Diaspora. The pan-African leadership in terms of digital innovation. We set up a delegation of more than 8 African countries with cross-cutting, pioneering and resilient skills to form the first African Digital Delegation present at the first edition of the DGC GAMES LIVE in Dubai 2020.”
Delegates representing Africa are:
- Kofi S. Latzoo – Founder & Global creative director of Gamecampcities, The 360 Gaming Agency
- Bassirou Ba – Managing Director, PTN
- Alex Sea – Forum President, Africa Fintech
- Nousra Soulaimana – Senior Sales Account Manager, Gameloft
- Karen Luana – Proud Geek & Women in Tech Madagascar Founder
- Kevin Meltzer – CEO Big5 Games
- Oluseye Soyode Johnson – Nigeria Tech & Gaming ecosystem
- Desire Koussawo – Managing Director, ESL France
- Olivier Ona – Digital Director, Airtel
- Eyram Tawia – CEO, Leti Arts
- Igor Boumepko – CEO, Madagastar Esports
- Ife Akintaju – CEO, The AfroGamer
These delegates will be speaking at sessions focused on gaming and esports in Africa.
- Gaming in Africa – Day 1June 21st. 18:15 -19:00 UTC
- Esports in Africa – Day 2, June 22nd. 18:15 – 19:00 UTC
Live stream of the sessions will the available on The AfroGamer website.
To participate in the DGC Live 2020. Tickets are available at https://dgcgames.com/