The Africa in Colors will be hosting a video games forum and a weekend of gaming competition.
What is Africa in Colors? Africa in Colors is a Pan-African platform born from Rwanda with a vision of positioning Africa on the global market when it comes to a creative economy.
The forum will have experts discussing how playing games for fun can be turned to entrepreneurship.
The panelist will be discussing “The Role Of Video Games In The Economic Development Of Africa Post Covid”
The experts on the panel are:
- Kofi S. Latzoo – Founder & Global creative director of Gamecampcities, The 360 Gaming Agency
- Bassirou Ba – Managing Director, PTN
- Krystel Kalanga – Head of projects at Manga and Geek Days
- Nousra Soulaimana – Senior Sales Account Manager, Gameloft
- Karen Luana – Proud Geek & Women in Tech Madagascar Founder
- Kevin Meltzer – CEO Big5 Game
- Desire Koussawo – Managing Director, ESL France
- Habib Chams – Founder of Digital Games Conference
- James Fitzgerald – Senior Trainer Academy, Alibaba Cloud
- Stephane Rappeneau – Business development & Financial Engineer – Video Game Funding, Societe Generale
- Olivier Ona – Digital communications &senior digital coordinator at Airtel Gabon
- Eyram Tawia – CEO Leti Arts
- Briant Biggs – CEO Unanimous Games
The event will take place on July 9th, 2020 at 3 PM GMT and live stream will be available on YouTube/Africaincolorsproject
After the forum the weekend of gaming competition will feature 6 nations face-off in Valorant, on July 11th, 2020
More information can be found on the Africa in colors social media pages.