- This event has passed.
MOBILE GAME TOURNAMENT – ANDROID VS APPLE
July 30, 2020 @ 11:00 am - August 16, 2020 @ 7:00 pm
MOBILE GAME TOURNAMENT: – ANDROID VS APPLE
The Mobile Game tournament is a competition in mobile games titles, 8 ball pool, Naija Whot, and Ludo King.
Players can register for more than one game and just select the games of interest on the registration form.
Registered players will compete in a direct elimination format (knockout) in all games till there is a winner.
In each game, Apple users will face each other till there is one winner, same applies to Android users. The winners from both devices, will face-off for an overall winner.
How to participate:
– Download game titles in app store, 8 Ball pool, Ludo King and Naija Whot
- Apple users do not have to download 8 ball pool. They will compete against other apple users via iMessage. Overall winner of 8 Ball pool on apple will have to download the app to face-off with the winner on android.
– Sign-up for tournament. Registration link can be found below. All fields are compulsory.
- Apple users will have to add their apple id to be able to play 8ball pool against other apple users.
- Registered players must follow @theafrogamer_ and @LagosESports on twitter. This is mandatory as all information, such as fixtures will be tweeted from these accounts. Players will also tweet their results at the mentioned accounts.
– Compete: –
Ludo King – Thursday 30th July, Saturday, 1st August, Sunday, 2nd August
8 Ball Pool – Friday, 7th August – Sunday, 9th August
Naija Whot – Friday 14th August – Sunday, 16th August
- Follow “How to participate” instructions.
- Fixtures will be twitter handle based. E.g @theafrogamer_ vs @LagosESports
- Each fixture will have an invitee. The invitee will go in-game and select invite or play friend and share invite via twitter, in which they must mention their opponent twitter handle on that tweet to alert them.
- For iMessage fixtures of 8 ball pool, the invitee will add their opponent’s apple id and message them the game invite.
- Each round will have a start time. Each player will have a grace of 10 minutes to join their game fixture and play. If a player does not show up, that will be counted as a forfeit and the player present automatically advances to the next round. If both players in same fixture do not show up after the 10 minutes’ grace, both players will be automatically disqualified.
- Winners must take a screenshot of their result/scores and tweet it to @theafrogamer_ and @LagosESports.
E.g Naija Whot: @theafrogamer_ 2-1 @LagosESports cc: @theafrogamer_ and @LagosESports (attach screenshot of game wins to tweet for verification).
– Fixtures in each game will be: –
- 8 Ball Pool – Best of 3 games
- Naija whot – Best of 3 games
- Ludo King – 1 game
Registration Link: https://form.jotform.com/202025827386052
NOTE: Players are responsible for the score outcome as a result of their data performance.