- This event has passed.
MOBILE GAME TOURNAMENT 2.0
October 2, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - October 23, 2020 @ 10:00 pm
After a successful season 1, the Mobile Game Tournament returns for a season 2.
Season 1 offered games in 8 Ball pool, Naija Whot and Ludo King. The event was sponsored by KFC and Alat by WEMA bank
Season 2 will be offering tourments in 8 Ball pool, Ludo King, Soccer Stars and Call of Duty Mobile.
Registered players will compete in a direct elimination format (knockout) in all games till there is a winner.
How to participate:
– Download game titles in app store, 8 Ball pool, Ludo King , Soccer Stars and Call of Duty Mobile
– Sign-up for tournament. Registration link can be found below. All fields are compulsory.
– Call of Duty Mobile Registration :-
- Team captains will register their teams via The AfroGamer discord server.
- After registration on discord, all team members must register through the form available for the MGT 2.0
- All team members who do not register, automatically make their team ineligible to compete
Registered players must follow @theafrogamer_ and @LagosESports on twitter. This is mandatory as all information, such as fixtures will be tweeted from these accounts. Players will also tweet their results at the mentioned accounts.
– Compete: –
Ludo King – Friday, October 9th – Sunday, October 11th
8 Ball Pool – Friday, October 16th – Sunday, October 18th
Soccer Stars – Friday, October 23rd – Sunday, October 25th
Call of Duty Mobile – Weekends, October 2nd – October 25th
- Follow “How to participate” instructions.
- Fixtures will be twitter handle based. E.g @theafrogamer_ vs @LagosESports
- Each fixture will have an invitee. The invitee will go in-game and select invite or play friend and share invite via twitter, in which they must mention their opponent twitter handle on that tweet to alert them.
- Each round will have a start time. Each player/team will have a grace of 15 minutes to join their game fixture and play.
- If a player/team does not show up, that will be counted as a forfeit and the player present automatically advances to the next round. If both players/teams in same fixture do not show up after the 15 minutes’ grace, both players will be automatically disqualified.
- Winners must take a screenshot of their result/scores and tweet it to @theafrogamer_ and @LagosESports.
E.g 8 Ball Pool: @theafrogamer_ 2-1 @LagosESports cc: @theafrogamer_ and @LagosESports (attach screenshot of game wins to tweet for verification).
- Call of Duty tournaments rules can be accessed on The AfroGamer discord channel.
– Fixtures in each game will be: –
8 Ball Pool – Best of 3 games
Soccer Stars – Best of 3 games
Ludo King – 1 game
Call of Duty Mobile – Best of 3 matches and best of 5 in the finals
NOTE: Players are responsible for the score outcome as a result of their data performance.
- September 27th – 8 Ball Pool, Soccer Stars, Ludo King
- September 18th – Call of Duty Mobile